Special Plastic Emulsion
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Décor your interiors elegantly with carefully formulated Happilac Plastic Emulsion.
- Excellent Durability and performance
- 100% Acrylic based binder
- Long-lasting and high color fastness
- Enriched with appealing perfume
Décor your interiors elegantly with carefully formulated Happilac Plastic Emulsion. Its delicate Matt finish infuses your mind letting you experience something picture-perfect. It’s acrylic-based binder gives your wall long-lasting coating and exquisite look while retaining the excellent eco-friendly nature. It is a blend of perfection, style, and charisma. Get your place updated with Happilac Special Plastic Emulsion.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint. The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply Happilac Interior Wall Primer. Fill surface imperfections with Happilac Strong Wall Filling and let it completely dry followed by 3-4 coats of Happilac Special Plastic Emulsion.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic, take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on the weather
and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers are used.