Weatherguard Exterior Wall Putty
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Weather Guard Exterior Wall Putty is based on 100% acrylic emulsion.
- Excellent whiteness and application
- High quality and filling properties
- Fast drying and smooth finish
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Happilac Weather Guard Exterior Wall Putty is based on 100% acrylic emulsion. It is ready to use the product for filling blemishes, cracks, and holes on masonry surfaces and patching up surface imperfections on plastered walls. It is specially formulated for leveling minor surface irregularities.
It is recommended for both internal and external applications.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the top coat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and treat areas affected by mold and algae by bleaching. Prime with Happilac Weather Guard Exterior Primer, dry overnight and fill surface imperfections with Happilac Weather Guard Exterior Wall Putty and allow the filling to dry 3-4 hours. Then apply a second coat of Happilac Weather Guard Exterior Wall Putty and allow complete drying. The third coat is recommended for extra smoothness. Scuff the surface with appropriate scuffing paper, dust off and now the substrate will be ready for further top coat application.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. L ead is highly toxic, take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on the weather and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers are used