Strong Wall Filling
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Strong Wall Filling is a product for filling blemishes, cracks, and holes on masonry surfaces and patching up surface imperfections on plastered walls, wood, hardboard, and chipboard.
- Excellent whiteness
- Durable and high performance
- High quality filling properties
- Quick drying and good coverage
Happilac Strong Wall Filling is a product for filling blemishes, cracks, and holes on masonry surfaces and patching up surface imperfections on plastered walls, wood, hardboard, and chipboard. It is specially formulated for leveling of minor surface irregularities and provides a key to facilitate the adhesion of top coat.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the top coat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply Happilac Interior Wall Primer. Fill surface imperfections with Happilac Strong Wall Filling and let it completely dry followed by 2-3 coats of Happilac top coat.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
CAUTION: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on weather and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers used