Silver Star Aluminium Paint
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Silver Star Aluminum Paint is a dual pack aluminum paint with high metallic luster.
- Good reflecting properties
- Resistant to mild chemical attack
- Leafing aluminum paste
- Air drying with the smooth final finish
Happilac Silver Star Aluminum Paint is a dual pack aluminum paint with a high metallic luster. It has excellent porous penetration into slightly rusted surfaces and provides a maintenance finish. It protects against corrosion, discoloration and thermal effects and has good light reflection property. It is
thermally stable up to 200oC.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint. The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply Happilac Zinc Chromate Primer on all metal surfaces in order to prevent rusting. Let the surface completely dry and apply 2-3 coats of Happilac Silver Star Aluminum Paint.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on the weather and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers are used