Red Oxide Primer
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Red Oxide is a solvent-based anti-corrosive and protective primer for interior and exterior metal surfaces including ferrous and non-ferrous metalwork, steel, zinc, and galvanized iron.
- Corrosion Resistant
- Resistant to mild chemical fumes attack.
- Facilitate stronger adhesion of topcoat
- High Coverage
Happilac Red Oxide is a solvent-based anti-corrosive and protective primer for interior and exterior metal surfaces including ferrous and non-ferrous metalwork, zinc, and galvanized iron. It may also be applied over pre-treated aluminum. It is suitable in light to the moderate industrial environments.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy
skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply Happilac Red Oxide Primer. Scrape off all the loosely adherent paint from the surface with an appropriate abrasive paper. Make defective area smooth using sandpaper and apply a coat of Happilac Red Oxide Primer.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on weather and drying conditions.