Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Synthetic Enamel is a high gloss alkyd based paint with beautiful colors.
- High gloss
- Lightfast non-lead pigments
- Resistance to mild chemical fumes attack
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
Happilac Synthetic Enamel is high gloss paint with beautiful colors. It provides the tough smooth film with excellent flow and leveling properties. It is based on alkyd resin with high color fastness pigments and specialty additives. It exhibits good resistance against alkali and mild chemical fumes attack. Recommended for wood and metal surfaces.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply Happilac Red Oxide Primer on metal surfaces, Happilac Wall Primer Sealer on masonry surfaces, and Happilac Synthetic Undercoat on wooden surfaces. Allow the surface to dry completely and apply 2-3 coats of Happilac Matt Enamel.
Health and Safety
- When applying Paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release hazardous dust or fumes which may be highly toxic;
take protective measures when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on weather
and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers are used.