High Heat Resisting Paint (500-600 F.H)
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Heat Resisting Aluminum paint is directly applied on all steel structures exposed to continuous temperature up to 600o F.
- Excellent protection and stability
- High tolerance up to 500-600oF
- Modified silicon resin
- Specialty additives and pigments
Happilac Heat Resisting Aluminum paint is directly applied on all steel structures exposed to continuous temperature up to 600o F.It is based on modified silicon resin pigmented with selected Aluminum Flakes to provide excellent protection to underlying surfaces without compromising on decorative aspects.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy
skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply a coat of Happilac Zinc Chromate on metal surfaces to prevent rusting. Ensure proper drying and apply 2 coats of Happilac High Heat Resisting Aluminum Paint.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on the weather and drying conditions.
- Performance may limit after 600oF.