High Build Zinc Phosphate Epoxy Primer
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Zinc Phosphate Epoxy Primer is a two component with high performance and high build epoxy primer exhibiting excellent adhesion and resistance against solvent, water, mild acids, bases and wide range of chemicals.
- Provides best adhesion between metal and top coats
- Excellent wear resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Minimizes maintenance costs
Happilac High Build Zinc Phosphate Epoxy primer in industrial coatings is a two-component with high performance and high build epoxy primer exhibiting excellent adhesion and resistance against solvent, water, mild acids, bases, and a wide range of chemicals. The zinc phosphate ensures high protection against early rust formation and chemical corrosion. It is based on high molecular weight epoxy resin and anticorrosive pigments. It has been designed to provide fast drying. It provides economical and hard-wearing surfaces at low temperatures for a wide range of applications. Epoxy Primer may also
be used to seal prepared, aged coating prior to repainting.
Mix Component A & Component B in the recommended ratio. Thorough care should be taken that excess air bubbles should not form. Give an indication period of 10-15 minutes prior to application. A normal brush of a roller may be used for difficult shapes or touch-ups, however additional coats may be required to achieve the recommended film thickness. The method of application is recommended for stripe coating welds, edges, rivets, etc. Allow the coating to cure for 5-7 days prior to subjecting chemical exposure.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- It is not recommended for surfaces known to suffer from rising dampness.
- Drying and curing times are determined under controlled temperatures and relative humidity below 85 %, and at an average DFT range for the product.