Happilac Epoxy Thinner
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Epoxy Thinner is a blend of aromatic hydrocarbon solvents, aliphatic alcohols and ketones.
- Compatible with all epoxy paints
- Reduces drying time
- Excellent flow promoter
- Increases drying properties
Happilac Epoxy Thinner is a blend of aromatic hydrocarbon solvents, aliphatic alcohols, and ketones. It is compatible with all Epoxy Paints and Primers and retains the original properties of coatings.
Happilac Epoxy Thinner is used for all Happilac Epoxy paints and primers.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- Do not exceed the paint thinner ratio.
- Store the thinner away from the source of heat.