Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
When it comes to instantly reviving a room, Happilac Wipeout takes its claim as a key enhancing tool.
- Acrylic based binder
- Extra velvety appearance
- Removes stains efficiently
- Gives water repellent properties
When it comes to instantly reviving a room, Happilac Wipeout takes its claim as a key enhancing tool. It is a top-quality water-based paint that exhibits a luxurious velvet appearance and exceptional aesthetic finish. It removes the stain efficiently and gives extraordinary water repellency properties. Find the perfect paint from this exclusive collection of eye-catching colors to play a symphony of happiness.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply Happilac Interior Wall Primer. Fill surface imperfections with Happilac Silk Putty Filling and let it completely dry followed by 2-3 coats of Happilac Wipe Out.
Health and Safety
When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
CAUTION: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on the weather and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers are used.