Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Synthetic Under Coat is an interior and exterior primer and intermediate coat in an alky system.
- Excellent adhesion
- Facilitate stronger adhesion of topcoat
- High Coverage
- Resistant to the levels of atmospheric humidity present in a normal interior/exterior environment.
Happilac Synthetic Under Coat is an interior and exterior primer coat in an alky system. It is specially designed for a variety of substrates such as woodwork, timber, and fiberboard. It gives maximum enamel holdout and provides a smooth tough surface.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply Happilac Red Oxide Primer or Happilac Zinc Chromate Primer on all metal surfaces in order to prevent rusting and then Happilac Synthetic Under Coat. For Wood substrates, apply Happilac Wood Sealer followed by Happilac Synthetic Under Coat. Allow the surface to dry completely and apply 2-3 coats of Happilac Top Coat.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage. Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on the weather and drying conditions.
- Not suitable where surface is saturated with moisture.