Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Weather Guard is an acrylic based exterior emulsion paint designed to withstand severe weather conditions.
- Resistance to mild chemical fumes attack
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Excellent durability and colorfastness
- High Coverage
Happilac Weather Guard is an acrylic-based exterior emulsion paint designed to withstand severe weather conditions. It is durable, long-lasting, and possesses high color fastness pigments. Meticulously formulated for protection and decoration of your masonry walls. Available in a wide range of lively colors and appealing aromas to reflect the deepest passion for giving your place a rejuvenating look.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry clean and free from all contamination and efflorescent salts. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material by rubbing down using a suitable abrasive paper. Apply one coat of Happilac Weather Guard Exterior Wall Primer and 2-3 coats of Happilac Weather Guard Exterior Wall Putty. After surface preparation, apply 3-4 coats of Happilac Weather Guard.
Health and Safety
- When applying Paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on the weather and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers are used.