Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Wall Emulsion endorses the Happilac’s motto to provide excellent quality paint in affordable price.
- Vinyl based binder
- Durable and easy to use
- Enriched with appealing perfume
- Quick-drying and good coverage
Happilac Wall Emulsion endorses Happilac’s motto to provide excellent quality paint at an affordable price. It is water-based economic matt and smooth emulsion paint for application on internal walls of buildings. It is suitable for new and previously painted surfaces such as cement, plaster, bricks, ceilings, hard boards, soft boards, etc. Choose your colors from an extensively wide range of color palettes to design your own paradise.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry clean and free from all contamination and efflorescent salts. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material by rubbing down using a suitable abrasive paper. Apply one coat of Happilac Interior Wall Primer and 2-3 coats of Happilac Strong Wall Filling. After surface preparation apply 3-4 coats of Happilac Wall Emulsion
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
CAUTION: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on weather and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers are used.