Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Matt Enamel reflects your taste for refined and opulent coating.
- Excellent resistance to steam and moisture
- Excellent flow and coverage
- Washable and stain-free
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
Happilac Matt Enamel reflects your taste for refined and opulent coating. It provides a durable and non-dazzling regal matt finish with excellent resistance to moisture and stain. It is alkyd-based paint that is dried by air and retains the original characteristics of excellent finish even after several piles of washing. Available in colors that resonate with your definition of style and charisma.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint. The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply Happilac Red Oxide Primer or Happilac Zinc Chromate Primer on all metal surfaces to prevent rusting. Allow the surface to dry completely and apply 2 coats of Happilac Matt Enamel.
Health and Safety
- When applying Paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on weather and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers are used.