Industrial Synthetic Enamel
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Industrial Synthetic Enamel is high quality, glossy enamel paint, technically adjusted for industrial uses concentrating on the protective properties of the paint still having decorative values intact.
- High gloss
- Decorative plus protective
- Resistant to mild chemical attack
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
Happilac Industrial Synthetic Enamel is high quality, glossy enamel paint, technically adjusted for industrial uses concentrating on the protective properties of the paint still having decorative values intact. Dyes, pigments, and additives are selected to cope with the corrosive environment of the industry, controlling the price.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy
skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Steel should be cleaned with MTT soaked rags. Apply a coat of Happilac Synthetic Undercoat on wood and Happilac Red Oxide Primer on the steel structure. Make it smooth after 24 hours with sandpaper. Then apply two coats of Happilac Industrial Synthetic Enamel, putting 10 hours intervals in between. Moreover, the surface should be moisture-free.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on weather and drying conditions.
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers used