High Heat Resisting Paint (1000-1200 F.H)
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac High Heat Resisting Aluminum Paint is directly applied on all steel structures exposed to continuous temperature up to 1200oF.
- Excellent protection and stability
- High tolerance up to 1000-1200oF
- Modified silicon resin
- Specialty additives and pigments
Happilac High Heat Resisting Aluminum Paint is directly applied on all steel structures exposed to continuous temperature up to 1200oF. It is based on modified silicon resin pigmented with selected Aluminum Flakes to provide excellent protection to underlying surfaces without compromising on decorative aspects.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the top coat life and durability. Deploy
skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
Surface to be painted must be dry, clean and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sand paper, dust off and apply a coat of Happilac Zinc Chromate on metal surfaces to prevent from rusting. Ensure proper drying and apply 2 coats of Happilac High Heat Resisting Aluminum Paint.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing of paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic;take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on weather and drying conditions.
- Performance may limit after 1200oF.