Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac WeatherCem is a high-performance single component polymer modified cementitious micro-topping that can be brushed and sprayed on a variety of horizontal and vertical surfaces such as brick, concrete, cement, plaster, fiberboard, etc.
- Durable and long-lasting
- No settling/separation after mixing with water
- Super adhesion
- Water permeable and breathable
Happilac WeatherCem is a high-performance single component polymer modified cementitious micro-topping that can be brushed and sprayed on a variety of horizontal and vertical surfaces such as brick, concrete, cement, plaster, fiberboard, etc. It gives a decorative and protective cementitious topping that is resistant to dampness and water seepage.
Application temperature should be between 50oC to 35oC. Always test a small area and ensure bonding ability and satisfaction of appearance before total application. Happilac Weathercem must be applied on the substrate and after application must be cured with water.
Health and Safety
- When applying, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its sack for edible storage.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
CAUTION: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Curing may take a minimum of 3 days
- During application, allow each coat not to dry completely and must be moist
- Do not apply if the temperature is likely to drop 7oC or rainfall is expected in the next 24 hours
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or when the temperature will exceed 35-40oC under direct sunlight