Happilac Solvent Free Floor Epoxy
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Solvent Free Epoxy is a two component system which makes much durable and high performance epoxy floor.
- Self Leveling
- Fast Walk-dry time
- Excellent wear resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
Happilac Solvent Free Epoxy is a two-component system that makes a much more durable and high-performance epoxy floor. It is designed to combat erosion, corrosion, chemical attacks, and other detrimental outcomes. It forms a hard and tough film, having good wetting properties. It offers high mechanical strength and cures to a semi-glossy smooth surface. It is a self-smoothing, easy-to-apply product, leaving a seamless surface. It can be applied directly in two coats or on approved primers depending on the conditions of the concrete substrate.
Mix Component A & Component B in the recommended ratio. Thorough care should be taken that excess air bubbles should not form. Give an indication period of 10-15 minutes prior to application. A normal brush of a roller may be used for difficult shapes or touch-ups, however additional coats may be required to achieve the recommended film thickness. The method of application is recommended for stripe coating welds, edges, rivets, etc.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- It is not recommended for surfaces known to suffer from rising dampness.
- Pot life is small.