Road Liner KPI-700
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Road Liner Paint is an excellent finish for bitumen and concrete-based surface with which it is strongly bonded.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Very smooth and durable finish
- Resistant to mild chemical attack
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
Happilac Road Liner Paint is an excellent finish for bitumen and concrete-based surface with which it is strongly bonded. It has high resistance to abrasion and chemical attacks. It is an alkyd-based paint that exhibits outstanding durability and long-lasting adhesion.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint. The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff all loose material with a suitable bristle brush. The temperature of the surface must be appropriate and relative humidity and dew point of air must be checked. The final finish should not be exposed to any mechanical stress unless fully cured.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on weather and drying conditions