Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Hi-Grout G-100 is a premixed cementitious powder formulated as a high-performance water-resistant dry set fixing mortar for ceramic wall tiles, floor tiles, swimming pool tiles, marble, and terrazzo tiles. It is intended for both porous and non-porous ceramic tiles.
- Stain resistant
- Fungal and mold resistant
- Excellent application properties
- High bond strength
Happilac Hi-Grout G-100 is a premixed cementitious powder formulated as a high-performance water-resistant dry set fixing mortar for ceramic wall tiles, floor tiles, swimming pool tiles, marble, and terrazzo tiles. It is intended for both porous and non-porous ceramic tiles. It can be used on concrete lightweight brick, block, and plasterboard on interior and exterior surfaces. HI-Grout G- 100 can also be used on surfaces plastered with water-resistant plasters or base WR on damp concrete interiors. HI-Grout G-100 is made especially for grout lines smaller than 1/8 inch wide.
Allow at least 24 hours between fixing tiles and grouting. Mix grout powder with water to give a smooth, thick consistency. Leave to stand for 15 minutes before using. Apply to tile joints with a squeegee, brush, or sponge. Remove surplus grout with a damp sponge. When grouting is complete, polish tiles with a dry cloth.
Health and Safety
- When applying, wear appropriate eye protection
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage
- When empty, don’t use its sack for edible storage
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
CAUTION: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Ensure the proper water/cement ratio, do not over thin the material.
- Store the bag in dry place away from any source of moisture.