Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Hi-Bond T-10 is a grey cementitious powder formulated as a high-performance water-resistant dry set fixing adhesive.
- Excellent application properties
- High bond strength
- Slump free consistency, no-sag
- Long open time
Happilac Hi-Bond T-10 is a grey cementitious powder formulated as a high-performance water-resistant dry set fixing adhesive. It is made for bonding most types of both porous and non-porous ceramic tiles, porcelain, mosaic, natural stone, marble, and granite for walls and floor applications. The joint must be grouted with HI-Grout G-100.
Apply Hi-Bond T-10 evenly with a 6mm×6mm notched trowel for tiles up to 150 × 150mm and for larger tiles use a 12×12mm notched trowel. Lay the tiles with good pressure, twisting to ensure good contact with the adhesive. In more demanding exterior situations or if tiles with high ribs or lugs or being used, it is preferable to spread the back of the tiles with a thin layer of adhesive in addition to the adhesive being troweled onto the substrate, before laying. For wall tiling, a minimum final bed thickness of 2mm is recommended, whilst for floor tiling, a minimum final bed thickness of 3mm is recommended.
Health and Safety
- When applying, wear appropriate eye protection
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage
- When empty, don’t use its sack for edible storage
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
CAUTION: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic, take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Don’t exceed the tile bond/water ratio
- Keep the product away from moisture and dampness