Hi-Bond C-50 Concentrate
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac HI-BOND C-50 Concentrate is an economical tile bond concentrate that exceptionally reinforces the adhesion of a variety of masonry substrates when mixed with cement and sand.
- Provides exceptional adhesive strength
- 6 times stronger than Portland cement
- Damp and Water-resistant
- Ready to use and easy application
Happilac HI-BOND C-50 Concentrate is an economical tile bond concentrate that exceptionally reinforces the adhesion of a variety of masonry substrates when mixed with cement and sand. This powder formulation is made of precisely selected additives and cross-linking polymers that greatly promote adhesion and inhibit water penetration resulting in robust and strong attachment for decades.
The substrate must be clean, solid, and able to bear the load. Greases, waxes, and other oil contaminants must be thoroughly removed. Unsound surfaces must be leveled with mortar. Concrete floors are to be leveled with a soft smooth screed leveler. Residual moisture content must be below 5% for newly installed cement screeds. Apply a thin bond coat to the surface with the straight edge of the trowel. Don’t exceed the mortar quantity required to cover the tile. Ensure the open time by touching the adhesive bond with your finger. Press tiles onto the adhesive before it skins and ensure that the tiles are fully supported with the adhesive with no voids. Occasionally, in order
to ensure that full coverage is being maintained, a tile should be removed, the adhesive coverage noted, and the tile is re-laid accordingly. Once the tiles have been laid, they must not be trafficked upon or disturbed for a minimum of 24 hours at 20oC.
Health and Safety
- When applying, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its sack for edible storage.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
CAUTION: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Movement joints should be provided in accordance with normal practices.
- Keep the product away from moisture and dampness.