CR Based Road Marking
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Road Marking Paint is a blend of modified alkyd and chlorinated rubber resin-based paint with a higher level of durability than alkyd road marking paint.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent bleed resistance
- Resistant to mild chemical attack
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
Happilac Road Marking Paint is a blend of modified alkyd and chlorinated rubber resin-based paint with a higher level of durability than alkyd road marking paint. It has excellent coverage and outstanding glass beads holding retention. It is available in yellow, white, and black colors.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff all loose material with a suitable bristle brush. The temperature of the surface must be appropriate and relative humidity and dew point of air must be checked. The final finish should not be exposed to any mechanical stress unless fully cured.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on the weather and drying conditions
- Not recommended for use over damp/wet surface