Happilac Boiler Compound No. 1
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Boiler Compound No. 1 is high quality protective coating for the interior of boiler surface.
- Excellent protection against rusting and corrosion
- High tolerance up to 200-250oC
- Modified coal tar pitch
- Specialty additives and pigments
Happilac Boiler Compound No. 1 is a high-quality protective coating for the interior of the boiler surface. This composition is formulated to provide maximum protection to steel surfaces with minimum heat losses and can be used in all kinds of industries generating steam. The Boiler Paint is
designed to give a high protective film that prevents corrosion and rusting. The paint film gives satisfactory results between operating temperatures of 200-250oC.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply 2-3 coats of Happilac Boiler Compound No.1. Ensure a suitable time interval between subsequent coats.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WRNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Drying time may vary depending on the weather and drying conditions.
- Suitable for interior surfaces.