Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Hammer Finish is a decorative plus protective coating that produces a special hammer tone effect with excellent brilliance and splendor.
- Brilliance gloss and stylish finish
- Excellent luster
- Resistant to Weather
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
Happilac Hammer Finish is a decorative plus protective coating that produces a special hammer tone effect with excellent brilliance and splendor. It has good coverage and exhibits fair resistance against abrasion and mild chemical attacks. Its super gloss scintillating finish enhances the beauty of your place. A selected color range is available, refer to the appropriate shade card.
Appropriate and good surface preparation significantly increases the topcoat life and durability. Deploy
skilled/experienced individuals for the application of paint.
The surface to be painted must be dry, clean, and free from all contamination. Remove dirt, grease, and waxy material. Scuff with suitable sandpaper, dust off, and apply Happilac Red Oxide Primer or Happilac Zinc Chromate Primer on all metal surfaces to prevent rusting. Allow the surface to dry completely and apply 2coats of Happilac Hammer Finish Spraying.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off the old surfaces.
- Hammer tone finish depending upon the technique of application
- Ensure the correct primer or sealers used