Floor Coating Epoxy Primer
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Floor Coating Epoxy Primer is a two component with high build and high performance epoxy primer, exhibiting excellent adhesion and resistance against solvent, water, mild acids, bases and wide range of chemicals.
- Provides best adhesion between metal and top coats
- Excellent wear resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Minimizes maintenance costs
Happilac Floor Coating Epoxy Primer is a two-component with high build and high-performance epoxy primer, exhibiting excellent adhesion and resistance against solvent, water, mild acids, bases, and a wide range of chemicals. It is based on high molecular weight epoxy resin and anticorrosive pigments. It has been designed to provide fast drying. It provides economical and hard-wearing surfaces at low temperatures for a wide range of applications. Happilac Floor Coating Epoxy Primer may also be used to seal off prepared and aged coatings prior to repainting. Epoxy Primer is ideal for use below the waterline as a tie coat between aged epoxies.
Mix Component A & Component B in the recommended ratio. Thorough care should be taken that excess air bubbles should not form. Give an indication period of 10-15 minutes prior to application. A normal brush of a roller may be used for difficult shapes or touch-ups, however additional coats may be required to achieve the recommended film thickness. The method of application is recommended for stripe coating welds, edges, rivets, etc. Allow the coating to cure for 5-7 days prior to subjecting chemical exposure.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- It is not recommended for surfaces known to suffer from rising dampness.
- Pot life is small.