Epoxy Floor Coating
Quarter Quantity: 1, Liters
Gallon Quantity: 4, Liters
Drumi Quantity: 16, Liters
Happilac Epoxy Floor Coating is a high build, durable, 2 pack epoxy. It is designed to provide excellent abrasion, outstanding mechanical properties combined with resistance to mild acids, bases and other chemicals to concrete floors.
- Fast Walk-dry time
- Excellent wear resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Superior to chlorinated rubber
Happilac Epoxy Floor Coating is a high build, durable, 2 pack epoxy. It is designed to provide excellent abrasion, and outstanding mechanical properties combined with resistance to mild acids, bases, and other chemicals on concrete floors. It has been specially formulated to provide fast drying and a long work time for easy application. It can be applied at low temperatures to provide hard-wearing, colorful surfaces suitable for heavy foot traffic and rubber-tired vehicles. It cures to a smooth semi-gloss finish which is easily cleaned.
Mix Component A & Component B in the recommended ratio. Thorough care should be taken that excess air bubbles should not form. Give an indication period of 10-15 minutes prior to application. A normal brush of a roller may be used for difficult shapes or touch-ups, however additional coats may be required to achieve the recommended film thickness. The method of application is recommended for stripe coating welds, edges, rivets, etc. Allow the coating to cure for 5-7 days prior to subjecting chemical exposure.
Health and Safety
- When applying paint, wear appropriate eye protection.
- In case of eye contact with the product, rinse with plenty of water for at least 10 minutes.
- Don’t breathe spray mist or dust.
- Ensure proper ventilation when applying paint.
- If swallowed, it may cause serious damage.
- When empty, don’t use its container for edible storage.
- Place out of reach of the children.
- Pregnant women are advised to avoid breathing paint mist or spray.
- In case of any emergency, undergo medical supervision as soon as possible.
- WARNING: Scraping/sanding off previously painted surfaces may release lead dust or fumes. Lead is highly toxic; take protective measures thoroughly when rubbing off old surfaces.
- It is not recommended for surfaces known to suffer from rising dampness.
- Pot life is small.